Temporary full-time position for 40 hrs per week for 8 weeks
This position is being advertised under the Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) initiative. To be eligible for this position, you must be between the ages 15-30 on the start date of the position. You must have been a full-time student during the previous academic year and be intending to return to school full-time in the next academic year. You also must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a refugee with protection under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. You must also be legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- Inspect Taste of Asia site and map out vendor booth locations, firetrucks, ambulances etc.
- Coordinate move in times with the vendors and organize road closure for the Taste of Asia Festival.
- Do inventory and count stock of various items that are needed for the Taste of Asia Festival.
- Order relevant materials that are needed for FCCM cultural centre’s events and Taste of Asia
- Communicate with various people, e.g. vendors, media, volunteers in order to schedule and plan out FCCM cultural centre events.
- Must be fluent in English (Communicating, Writing and Reading), Communication in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an asset
- Must be enrolled full-time in a Post-secondary institution, with proof of enrolment
- Police Clearance Certificate is required (cost will be reimbursed with provision of original receipt)
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com